Tuesday, March 25, 2008

waiting game.

its was a waiting game. waiting for replies, waiting for confirmation, waiting for all to be in place. No replies at all yet, even from the embassy trade office. Need to squeeze them. but did all I can, so it was jus waiting.

finally, first phone conversation with the supplier in europe at 12 midnight plus. then was a mail sent. So damn glad! after fretting the whole damn day asking myself what's my next move if this or that don't happen.

still, gonna squeeze the trade office that has no replies. the person was quite 'ya ya' when she promise to check out some details and reply this morning. by 1500 the office closed with no news to me. can hear she was trying very hard to 'slang' but in vain.

don't try to throw me your potatoe smoke. so don't action with your command of words or pronouncation when you have nothing solid behind.

so... planning the next step in process. delighted to see some progression in place. huat huat huat ar! think think me.

No comments: